I won’t usually post two awards in one week but I didn’t want to wait any longer to do this post. I really want to thank the wonderful Christina from A Casual Beauty. You should really check out her blog. I actually nominated her for a Fashionista Award two days ago. Her blog is so informative and she is just so nice. You will not regret following her, I promise!
So, here are the rules for this Award:
- Thank & link to the person who nominated you.
- List rules & display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 fellow bloggers and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated!
Now, let us get started:
- I hope to one day work for, or start my own, non-profit organization. What would be my cause? I have no idea. I just hope to be able to help out anyone in need!
- When I start a family later on I hope to have a small one. I grew up in a close knit family of four and I loved it! I really don’t like awkward family get togethers with extended relatives that only happen once a year and then you don’t talk until the holidays. I’d like to skip that awkward part all together. lol
- I still watch Spongebob SquarePants. It started when I was in elementary school and I still watch it whenever I get the chance. It’s one of the only childhood TV shows I still watch.
- I cannot watch a movie with an animal as the main character/side character. Something ALWAYS happens to them and I just can’t handle that. I don’t watch movies to stress out or be so uncontrollably upset.
- Every time my hair gets to a good length I decide to chop it up to my shoulders… and I hate myself the day after. I don’t know why I do this to myself!
- I hate driving. I will have my friends drive us in my car just so I don’t have to do it.
- If I have to walk in front of an open window at night I will either crawl under it or run past it so that no one can see me. I have an irrational fear of people looking into my windows at night. Too many scary movies for me I guess. haha
Amber of OneLostMama
Leila of LeilaLina Blog
Nessa of That Chic Fashion Blog
Adriana of Sass in the City
Belinda of Belinda Lancaster Blog
These lovely ladies all run great blogs and you should go check them out! Don’t forget to click that follow button too 😀